Who needs an ice cream maker when you can whip up just as delicious ice cream without?! This no churn raspberry ice cream is loaded with large chunks of New York cheesecake (store-bought to make it extra easy… shhhhh no one will know!). If you’re looking for a treat to cool you down that comes together quickly, you’ll want to try this out!
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love and use all of these products, and you will too!
There is nothing better than some homemade ice cream on a hot summer day! We own an ice cream maker, but sometimes, I just don’t want to put in the extra work it takes to make ice cream in a machine! Well, here is my solution to my “problem” (because we all know not having ice cream is a SERIOUS problem!). No churn raspberry cheesecake ice cream. It’s as easy as it sounds. Read on to find out why!
How to Make Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker
It is so simple to whip up a batch of no churn ice cream when the mood strikes you! All you need to do is simply whip heavy cream until it is fluffy and then add sweetened condensed milk and your favorite flavorings! Freeze for a couple of hours or overnight and you have yourself one delicious treat!
This week, I was really feeling the raspberries. They are just perfect this time of year! So, I thought a raspberry cheesecake ice cream just sounded incredibly delicious.
Making No Churn Raspberry Ice Cream
In order to make this raspberry ice cream, you’ll need a few simple ingredients and about 15 minutes of your time. That’s it!
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Raspberries (or fruit of your choice)
- Pre-Made Cheesecake (mine was a 16 oz. and this was the perfect amount)
- Lemon juice (or water)
You will first make a jam-like mixture with the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice (or water). It only takes a couple of minutes! Then you will add that mixture to your whipped heavy cream along with the sweetened condensed milk and cheesecake pieces. See? Super simple!
I hope that you enjoy this no churn raspberry cheesecake ice cream! It’s so delicious on a hot summer day.
As always, be sure to tag me in your photos on Instagram if you make my recipe or use #bucketsofyum in your photos! I love to see what you are baking.
No Churn Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- ½ tsp salt
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz raspberries (fresh or frozen work)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or water
- 1 premade cheesecake (16 oz. cheesecake, cut into cubes)
- Line two 8-inch round cake pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, place the fresh or frozen raspberries, sugar and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat until the raspberries begin to break down and the mixture begins to thicken. Remove from the heat and blend either using an immersion blender or a normal blender. Once the mixture is pureed, you can strain the seeds out using a fine mesh strainer or just leave them in! Up to you. Set the mixture aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or in a large bowl with a handheld mixer, beat the heavy cream on medium high speed until medium peaks form. Fold in the vanilla and salt.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and the raspberry mixture on top of the cream. Gently fold everything until it comes together. Add the cheesecake chunks and fold carefully until everything is combined.
- Pour into your prepared pans and freeze for at least 3 hours or up to overnight before serving. Enjoy!